Post a comprehensive response to the following:
- What is your state’s or province’s position on physician-assisted suicide?
- Does your state or province differ from others? If so, why?
- What is your opinion concerning physician-assisted suicide? Would you ask a physician to assist in your suicide if you had a terminal illness?
- Does a patient have the right to determine how they want to die? Support your response using ethical principles.
- If the patient doesn’t have a living will and is incapacitated, who would be legally responsible to make the decision to end the patient’s life? If you were the patient, how would you feel about that person making the decision for you?
* Please use the state of MAINE*