Unit IV Research Paper
You are asked to complete a Research Paper in this course. A Research Paper is an opportunity for you to practice and improve your research and writing skills. Plus, it allows you to review the details that others have observed and researched in the industry.
Research Web 3.0 and Enterprise 2.0, reviewing articles and sources with specific questions in mind (i.e., Does this article support my topic? How does this article apply to my topic? How am I going to use the details of this article in my paper?) The Research Paper must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 10 pages in length (not including the title page and references page);
• Include a topic of Web 3.0 and Enterprise 2.0;
• Include at least 10 peer-reviewed articles;
• Provide examples of how organizations and businesses successfully use Web 3.0 and Enterprise 2.0; and
• Explain how you will use Web 3.0 and Enterprise 2.0 to strengthen your organization business strategy.
Format your Research Paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism.
Turban, E. & Volonino, L. (2011). Information Technology For Management: Improving Strategic and Operational Performance. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.