1. The US would have stayed neutral had it not been for an attack and tie to alliances
2. What aggressive preparations were nations undergoing in order to intimidate one another?
Trying to compromise and make peace with other nations
Letting anyone including women enter their military to make them stronger.
Spreading their economic reach into foreign territory
Building up their military power
3. What do Wilson’s words mean, “We must be impartial in thought as well as in action”?
He felt pressured right then into joining in with the alliance
He meant to take actions and send troops overseas immediately
He meant to maintain neutrality
He meant to take a stand and decide which side to take
4. What was one of the tone on the home front after the US entered into WWI?
There were strong disagreements over the war that grew into riots and protests
The economy was failing so people were suffering at the time
None of these answers
Many people particularly women were benefiting from the ware and growing support of it
5. How did congress ensure the US had enough troops in the war?
Congress created the selective service
Congress raised the salaries of troops in the war
They allowed the enlistment of women and African American in the war
They let small children enter into the war
6. What mad WWI the world’s first modern war?
WWI was not called the first modern ware because there was no use of advanced technology during the first time
It was the first war fought on the seas
The use of television to broadcast the war internationally
The se of advanced new technology that is stilled used today
7 Which of the following was a cause of WWI?
All were causes of WWI
8. At the end of the war, the Allies agreed to all of the following EXCEPT:
Peace with Germany
The creation of the league of nations
To immediately attack Germany at any hint of another up rise of ware
The league of nations agrees to decrease their armaments
9. What plan did Wilson bring to Paris on behalf of the US government during the Peace of Paris Conference?
Wilson promised to aid all countries who participated in the war with financial aid for reparations
Wilson implemented a peace plan called the fourteen points
Wilson offered military security to Europeans powers whose militaries had tarnished
Wilson only offered his promises in the League of Nation
10. How was the US economy affected by the end of the war?
The US economy suffered from having to pay reputations to European nations after the war ended
The peace agreements with other countries opened up new markets for the US which improved the US economy
The economy was in turmoil
The economy flourished after the end of the war